Material Handling Inc., a leading forklift and material handling equipment provider in the Southeast is in search of a talented individual to join our sales team as an Account Manager based in Knoxville, TN.
The successful candidate will be a highly self motivated and experienced Sales Representative able to sell and service their assigned account base. Knowledge of territory sales processes, time management principles, excellent oral/written presentation skills and strong relationship building skills are required. Material handling or industrial sales experience is helpful, but not required.
We offer a great team culture, competitive pay, strong benefits package including health/dental/life insurance and 401(k) with employer match, opportunities for training, growth and advancement.
Job Responsibilities include the following but other duties may be assigned:
* Sell new and used Forklift and Material Handling equipment.
* Add new Service, Parts and Rental customers and maintain existing accounts.
* Develop assigned territory to maximize sales potential.
* Complete required sales documents and quotations.
* Maintain and build customer relationships.
Requirements / Skills
* Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent training and at least 1 year of sales experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
* Computer aptitude and experience.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Company provided training to give you the skills to be successful
* Draw with guarantee for the first year
* Car and expense allowance
* Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability Plans, Life Insurance
* 401k with company match
Your application was submitted successfully.